Makes 20-30 depending on size
2 Small Packages instant pudding mix
2 C whipping cream
1 C milk
Â½ C butter
1 C water
1/4 t salt
1 C flour
1. Mix together pudding, cream and milk. Refrigerate to set.
(If you want to make two flavors of pudding, divide cream and
milk in half)
2. Preheat oven to 425.
3. In large pot, bring water and butter to a rolling boil. Stir in
flour and salt until mixture forms a ball.
4. Transfer to a large mixing bowl. Beat in eggs one at a time,
mixing well after each one.
5. Drop by spoonfulls onto an ungreased baking sheet.
6. Bake 15-25 minutes until golden brown and centers are dry
7. When cool, use pasty bag to pipe pudding into shells. Drizzle
Joined: April 2005