Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Start to Finish: 3 Hours 30 Minutes
1 box (1 lb 6.5 oz) Betty Crocker® Original Supreme brownie mix (with chocolate syrup pouch)
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (6 oz)
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup milk
2 cups powdered sugar
1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
2. In medium bowl, stir together dry brownie mix and cinnamon. Add pouch of chocolate syrup, water, oil and eggs; stir until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Spread in pan.
3. Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely, about 2 hours.
4. In 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low; boil and stir 2 minutes. Stir in milk. Heat to boiling. Remove from heat; cool to lukewarm, about 30 minutes.
5. Gradually beat powdered sugar into brown sugar mixture with wire whisk until blended, then beat until smooth. If frosting becomes too stiff, stir in additional milk, 1 teaspoon at a time. Spread frosting over brownies; sprinkle with pecans. For brownies, cut into 5 rows by 4 rows. Store tightly covered.